Tuesday, 7 July 2015

#fotd // Face of the Day

Hey everyone, I know I haven't posted in a while but I've got loads of posts to come, so todays post is something I'm going to start doing more on my blog; face of the day, basically what make-up I've worn today, so enjoy...




Products worn;
Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Rime Wake Me Up Powder
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Benefit Dandelion Blush
Benefit High Beam
Rimmel Brow This Way Brow Gel
Natural Collection Eye Shadow (for eyebrows) - Crushed Walnut
Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
MUA 'Heaven and Earth' Eyeshadow Palette
Eyeko Black Felt Tip Eyeliner
Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Mascara
Maybelline Color Elixir - 720 Nude Illusion

Jasmine x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig