Saturday, 14 November 2015

Bargain Brushes

Hi everyone, I love buying new makeup brushes and always on the look out for different one, rather than my comfort zone of Real Techniques. I've seen these brushes before, all at around £10, but I never bought them because I figured there must be something wrong with them to be so affordable. I then saw the same set at £4.90, free postage and packaging, and thought I might as well try them out.

I'm a huge lover of real techniques so was hoping for the same softness and denseness, and they are amazing! They have synthetic bristles, which make them really soft, and there is a really great variety of brushes. 

From Left to Right - 






Precision Face Brush
Face Powder Brush
Blush Brush
Flat Top Buffing Foundation Brush
Powder Blush Brush
Eye Shadow Brush
Blooming Brush Detail Powder Brush
Flat Top Shadow Brush
Angle Flat Top Shadow Brush
Blooming Brush

Here is the link to these brushes if you want to pick up this bargain!

Thanks for reading, hope this might've helped you find some new brushes, comment your favourite brush brands as I would love to try some more!

Jasmine x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig